Federal Way-based Weyerhaeuser said it agreed to sell its liquid-packaging-board business to Nippon Paper Industries for $285 million in cash.
The transaction, expected to close in the third quarter, includes one mill in Longview with an annual capacity of 280,000 tons of the packaging material, used for products like milk cartons.
Weyerhaeuser said it expects to use a substantial portion of the proceeds to repay debt.
The company said it was reviewing the future of some operations when it announced in November 2015 its $8.4 billion acquisition of Plum Creek Timber. Weyerhaeuser announced in May that it would sell five pulp mills in the South and Canada to International Paper for $2.2 billion.
Weyerhaeuser is continuing to review its printing papers joint venture.
1. Sample charge: A4 size is free
2. Sample charge: samples in roll need to charge the basic cost of material and freight
1. Low MOQ: it can meet your promotional business very well.
2. High Quality: advanced machine and precise quality control, strictly follow the food wrapping standard.
3. Short Lead time: 20 days after your deposit
4. OEM accepted: all the production followed clients' requirements.
5. Competitive price: we've been in this filed for more than ten yeas' time long, so we can control all the cost very well to offer you the best price.
Besides Our Products Range:
Paper display stand, Cardboard Display, Point of Sale Displays, Cardboard Floor Displays, Corrugated Hook Displays, Dump Bins, Sidekicks Displays, Pallet Displays, Counter Display Boxes, POP Standee, Retail Packaging etc.
Any question, pls send to the email: email@example.com